|October 15, 2012|
2012 Exploration Highlights of the Einarson Project
|Anthill Resources is pleased to announce its exploration highlights of the Einarson Project, Yukon in the year of 2012:|
• Multiple trends prospective for Carlin-style gold mineralization identified through drilling, surface mapping and silt&soil geochemical sampling.
• Two gold-mineralization-zones were found in favorable geological settings.
• 1,875-metres diamond drilling program has been completed in phase1, results pending.
• Soil samples Au highest grade 8.52g/t. Grab samples Au highest grade 87.2 g/t (2.54 oz/ton),strongly developed orpiment and realgar mineralization occur within this particular system, suggesting geological similarity to the Nadaleen Trend discoveries.
• Property-wide regional and detailed stream sampling, primary targets soil sampling, geological mapping and detailed prospecting surveys have been completed.
• Several new targets identified during regional phase to be explored further in 2013.
You can view the Next News item: Sun Jan 27, 2013, Rackla Belt Exploration Round Table Event
You can view the Previous News item: Tue Jul 3, 2012, Yellowhead Mining Inc. Welcomes Ming An Fu to its Board
You can return to the main News page, or press the Back button on your browser.