Anthill Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu May 14, 2015 - Anthill Resources announces 2015 exploration program
May 14, 2015 Anthill Resources is planning on a summer program following up the high grade gold grab samples discovered in a new zone of Mars discovery in 2014. The summer program will include surface geophysics, trenching, and prospecting in Mars zone, where we believe the potential of discovery on sizable mineralization in the area is very promising.
We look forward to getting back into the bush and thank all our partners in Yukon for their support.
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 - Rackla Belt Exploration Round Table Event
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 - 2012 Exploration Highlights of the Einarson Project
Anthill Resources is pleased to announce its exploration highlights of the Einarson Project, Yukon in the year of 2012:
• Multiple trends prospective for Carlin-style gold mineralization identified through drilling, surface mapping and silt+soil geochemical sampling.
• Two gold-mineralization-zones were found in favorable geological settings.
• 1,875-metres diamond drilling program has been completed in phase1, results pending.
• Soil samples Au highest grade 8.52g/t. Grab samples Au highest
- Tue Jul 3, 2012 - Yellowhead Mining Inc. Welcomes Ming An Fu to its Board
Vancouver, BC - Yellowhead Mining Inc. (\'Yellowhead\' or the \'Company\') (TSX: YMI) announces changes to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Ming An Fu has been appointed to Yellowhead's Board of Director effective today subject to TSX approval. Mr. Fu is the President of Anthill Resources Ltd., a mining investment group which he founded in 2009 and a major shareholder of Yellowhead. Prior to 2009, Mr. Fu was Chairman and founder of Jiangyuan Mining Investment Corp. in Beijing. In 2004, he identified and acquir
- Fri Jun 8, 2012 - Yellowhead Mining Inc. Announces Graduation to TSX
Vancouver, BC - Yellowhead Mining Inc. (\'Yellowhead\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V: YMI) is pleased to announce that the common shares of Yellowhead have been approved for listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and will commence trading on the TSX at market open on June 11, 2012. Concurrent with the TSX listing, the Company's common shares will be de-listed from the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX.V).
The trading symbol of the Company's common shares will continue to be \'YMI\'.
Mr. T. Gregory Hawkins, Cha
- Sat Jul 2, 2011 - Einarson Project Exploration Program Update
Regional Geologic Setting:
Anthill Resources' Einarson Lake Property is located in the northeast Selwyn Basin, a part of Ancestral North America (Laurentia). The Selwyn Basin is comprised of Neoproterozoic to Paleozoic slope-to-basin faces continental margin strata, which includes the characteristic eastern shallow water carbonates and western deep-water settings. \'The carbonates were succeeded by hemipelagic and pelagic organic-rich sediments with occasional terrigenous material\' along
- Thu Jun 30, 2011 - Anthill Einarson Project Summer Program Started as Scheduled
Anthill is pleased to announce commence of exploration program in early June in Einarson area. The program includes intensive stream sediment sampling, prospecting and regional geological mapping. Early mapping by the Anthill has documented a folded sequence of sediments that plunges moderately to steeply northeast, similar stratigraphic sequence as Orisis. Ground crew is supported by dedicated helicopter throughout the whole summer. First batch of samples have been sent to ALS Lab for assaying. Detail ge
- Fri May 27, 2011 - Drill Hole HC11-87 Returned Best Intersection to Date at Harper Creek
Yellowhead Mining Inc. (\'Yellowhead\', TSX-V: YMI) is pleased to report Hole HC11-87 returned 242.52 m of 0.39% Cu, 1.6 g/t Ag and 0.037 g/t Au, including 33.45 m of 0.65% Cu, 2.1 g/t Ag and 0.071 g/t Au and 17.62 m of 0.96% Cu, 4.5 g/t Ag and 0.069 g/t Au.
The results from the other final drill holes of the winter drill program, HC11-85 and HC11-86 are also reported. Hole HC11-85 is in line along strike with Holes HC10-82, HC11-83 and HC11-84 previously reported, as the most northerly drill hole
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 - Harper Creek Drill Holes HC11-83 and HC11-84 Confirms Mineralization 500m Beyond Northern Limit of Drill Holes in PEA Resource Model; Historical Resampling Continues
Yellowhead Mining Inc. (\'Yellowhead\', TSX-V: YMI) is pleased to report the results from the eighth and ninth drill holes of the winter drill program, HC11-83 and HC11-84. These holes are in line along strike with Hole HC10-82 previously reported, and Hole HC11-85 as the most northerly drill holes completed at the Harper Creek deposit to date. The new hole results are presented on sections with resampled historical holes.
Holes HC11-83 is part of a four-h
- Tue Apr 19, 2011 - Yellowhead Mining Announces the Granting of Stock Options
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, (April 19, 2011) - Yellowhead Mining Inc. (TSX-V:YMI) (\'Yellowhead\' or the \'Company\') today announced that pursuant to its stock option plan and subject to regulatory approval, it has granted an aggregate of 1,530,000 options to directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The stock options have an exercise price of $1.25 per share, will vest according to schedules set by the Board of Directors and are exercisable for a period of five years. Of these s